How do you draw a head stitch?
More videos on YouTube
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: To draw Stitch, start with a circle that’s a little bit squished down.
- Step 2: Inside the circle draw two lines, one vertical and one horizontal.
- Step 3: For Stitch’s nose, draw a circle that sits on top of the horizontal construction line.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
Is stitch cute?
People who are averse to Stitch, such as Mertle or Hämsterviel, describe him as “ugly and deformed”, while people with an affection (like Lilo, Jumba, and Nani) for him describe him as ” cute and fluffy”.
Who is Angel from Stitch?
Angel, A.K.A. Experiment 624, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. She is Stitch ‘s love interest, mate (or “boojiboo” as they call each other), and female counterpart. From Stitch!