What is Taco Bell’s logo?
Each color scheme represents two alphabets and two squares. The logo design featured a blocky wordmark in a flowing or dancing style. This emblem served Taco Bell for about ten years. Taco Bell used the second logo design from 1972 to 1985.
How do you make tacos out of cardboard?
- Trace bowl (upside down) on cardboard and cut out circle.
- Cut out a strip from the cardboard that is slightly longer than the circle.
- Create taco shape by folding the circle cardboard with the strip between it.
- Tape the strip to the taco to hold the shape.
- Cut paper streamers so that the bottom is frayed.