How do you draw digital tears?
If you’re ready, let’s start!
- Outline in light color where tears are.
- Blot out some light spots using same color.
- Use near-black to outline tears on both sides of white.
- Use multiply in two shades of grey-blue to shade to bottom side of tear.
- Use luminosity to airbrush glow and focus birghtness on top side of tear.
How do you draw a tearful eye?
How to Draw Tears in Eyes: Great Instruction with Steps
- Step 1: Begin with Upper Eyelids. This stage involves outlining the upper eyelids with the pencil.
- Step 2: Add Eyelashes and Lower Eyelids.
- Step 3: Eyebrows and Circles of Eyes.
- Step 4: Drawing Tears in Eyes.
- Step 5: Make Eyes Realistic.
- Step 6: Hatchwork.
How do you make anime eyes?
How to Draw Female Anime Eyes Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Eye.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Iris.
- Step 3 – Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4 – Indicate Dark Area at Top of Iris.
- Step 5 – Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6 – Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7 – Shade The Different Area of the Eye.