How do you draw a woman’s face step by step?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How do you draw a realistic girl face?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
How do u draw lips?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
How do you sketch someone’s face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a girl’s head from the side?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.
How do you make a 3/4 face?
- Step 1: Finding the right size. Draw an ellipse and mark the Centerline of it.
- Step 2: Partitions & New Centerline.
- Step 3: Draw the nose and the face contour.
- Step 4: Draw the jawline.
- Step 5: Mark the eyes and the mouth.
- Step 6: Draw the face features.
- Step 7: Draw the remaining details.
- Step 8: Draw the neck and the ear.