How do you draw earth?
- Draw a circle or trace one.
- Start the bottom of North America.
- Add the top of North America.
- Finish with land above Canada.
- Draw islands and South America.
- Start the top shapes of Europe.
- Finish Europe and start Africa.
- Finish the bottom of Africa.
How we can save Earth?
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away.
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community.
- Conserve water.
- Choose sustainable.
- Shop wisely.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs.
- Plant a tree.
What is the Colour of Earth?
Earth: mostly blue with white clouds. Oceans and light scattered by the atmosphere make Earth prevailingly blue. Depending on the area seen in an individual picture, brown, yellow and green continents can be seen or parts of Earth can be covered by white clouds.
What Earth Day is all about?
Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EarthDay.org (formerly Earth Day Network) including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries.