How do you draw a field of flowers?
- Sketch Positioning Lines. ” ” Place a line above the middle of the drawing area for the horizon.
- Draw the Fence. ” ” Change the horizon line to one that is slightly wavy.
- Add Stems and Leaves. ” ” Add stems to some of the flowers with straight or slightly curving lines.
- Add Sun and Clouds. ” ”
- Add Texture and Shading. ” “
How do you draw a field of grass?
Here are a few tips:
- Vary the length of the grass.
- A slight arch with the pencil stroke will keep the grass from looking stiff and unnatural.
- Add a variety of weeds including broad leaf plants.
- Create light, wispy grass with lighter pencil strokes.
- For a thicker carpet of grass, use shorter, firmer pencil stroke.