How do you draw easy beans?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Beans
- Begin by drawing a long curved line to outline one side of the bean pod.
- Use overlapping curved lines to draw the wavy near side of the bean pod.
- Continue the central lines to the sepal.
- Use two wavy curved lines to draw the rest of the bean pod.
How do you draw an onion?
How to Draw an Onion Step by Step Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw a the Construction Lines for the Onion.
- Step 2- Add Construction Lines for the Leaves & Roots.
- Step 3 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Onion Bulb.
- Step 4 – Draw the Leaves.
- Step 5 – Draw the Roots.
- Step 6 – Add the Details & Finish the Drawing.
How do you draw a piece of steak?
More videos on YouTube
- First, draw a simple oval shape.
- Then, draw another shape around the first one.
- Next, draw a couple of lines or shapes on top of the steak to simulate the fat.
- You can also add a thin outline just below the first shape to make the fat part more readable.