How do you draw a simple bird?
- Make guidelines. Draw middle bird, with the belly centered on the line.
- Draw the larger bird below.
- Draw the top bird, with head centered on the middle line.
- Add the legs in between each.
- Add the eyes and beaks.
- Add wings on each bird.
- Draw ground line and flower stem.
- Add flower and leaves.
How do you draw a cute bird for kids?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the body.
- Finish the bottom of the body.
- Draw a tail.
- Start a scarf (with curved lines!)
- Add wing and scarf ends.
- Start the rim of the hat.
- Finish the hat. Add a large eye.
- Erase lines inside the hat. Add beak and feet.