How do you make a simple rice bowl?
If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
- Draw a big oval first. This is the mouth of the bowl.
- Draw a curve at the bottom. Then draw a curve at the bottom as the base.
- Draw short curves in a bowl as rice.
- Draw the handle of a spoon.
- Finally, simply color it and the bowl of delicious rice is done!
How do you draw a spoon?
To make the handle, draw a stretched drop shape and bend it a little in the end. Draw the body of the spoon by making an oval attached to the handle. Using the outline as reference, draw another line following it. This will give some depth to your spoon.
What are still life drawing?
Still life drawings are drawings of non-living objects, arranged in a specific way, to create meaning or a visual effect. Common still life objects include things like flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages.
What app is best for drawing?
Best drawing apps for beginners —
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw.
- Adobe Fresco.
- Inspire Pro.
- Pixelmator Pro.
- Autodesk Sketchbook.