How draw human step by step for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What colors are slugs?
Most slugs are light brown or gray in color, although the famed banana slug of the Pacific Northwest is often a bright yellow. The skin of a slug is exceptionally moist, and often covered in a thin layer of slimy mucus that helps it retain moisture and protects it from most predators, which dislike the taste.