How do you draw a cup?
- Step 1: Wash and dry your mug, if new.
- Step 2: Use a pencil to rough out a design for any words or lines.
- Step 3: Carefully draw your design with Sharpie paint markers.
- Step 4: Add accent colors, if necessary.
- Step 5: Bake mugs at 350 degrees for 20 minutes to set paint; let cool completely.
How do you decorate a cup?
Ways to Decorate Mugs
- Acrylic Paint – if you use a paint make sure that it is suitable for glass and/or ceramic.
- Etching Medium – you’ll need a special medium for this process.
- Mod Podge – they offer a Dishwasher Safe formula that is perfect for top rack washing.
- Nail Polish – marbling with nail polish is very popular.
How do you draw a cup for kids?
How to Draw a Cup for Kids
- Draw a vertical line so that it’s easier for us to observe the proportions.
- At the top draw an oval that will be the top edge of the cup.
- Below draw another oval but smaller.
- Using slightly curved lines connect these two ovals.
- Erase all the extra lines and we will get a glass.
How do you make a realistic mug?
How to Draw a Mug Step by Step
- At first draw a flat oval. It is the upper edge of our mug.
- Now draw two vertical straight lines as in our example.
- Using a slightly curved line draw out the bottom of the mug.
- Using two curved lines draw out the handle as in our example.
- Let’s make our drawing more realistic.
- 6 Comments.
How do you draw a apple?
Here’s an easy guide on how to draw an apple, step-by-step.
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half Part of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
- Step 6: Draw the Veins of the Leaf.