How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
Why do I suck at drawing?
You Care What Other People Think When we see somebody else’s drawings, we sometimes wish we had their talent or ability to draw. Too many people say that they suck at drawing, and hearing it so often tricks our own mind into believing we suck, as well. However, it doesn’t matter who is better than you.
How do you draw perfectly?
For those who want to draw better, here are a few recommendations:
- Go draw something. Repeat.
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, you can learn a lot from looking at the work of others.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.