How do you draw a man easy?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
How do you draw the Gingerbread Man in Shrek?
How to Draw Gingerbread Man from Shrek with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
- Start with a circle with a cross section.
- Add a bell shape at the bottom.
- Add two curved rectangles for the arms.
- Add two shorter curves for the legs.
- Draw two small circles on the head for the eyes, and two rectangles on top of each for the eyebrows.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.