How do you draw graduation hat?
How to Draw a Graduation Cap
- Step 1: Draw a rhombus.
- Step 2: Draw 3 straight lines coming out of it.
- Step 3: Draw an oval at the center of the rhombus.
- Step 4: Give a rectangular border to the 2 frontal sides of the rhombus.
What are good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid.
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.”
- “You can’t do it alone.
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
What should I write on my graduation cap?
60 Genius Graduation Cap Ideas
- Dream Big Worry Small. This Rascal Flatts quote is perfect for a graduate stepping out into the world.
- Great Things Come in Small Packages.
- Beauty and the Grad.
- Gold for the Win.
- For the Art Majors and Art Lovers.
- The Muggle Struggle.
- Adventure in a World of Possibilities.
- The Little Mer- grad.
What do you say for graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you draw a mortarboard?
- Draw 2 lines crossing using pencil for guidelines.
- Draw a parallelogram by connecting the four points.
- Draw a small circle in the middle point of the crossed 2 lines.
- Draw a line connecting from the small circle to the tassel.
- Draw another lines on two sides of the mortarboard to add a 3D effect.