How do you draw a perfect heart with wings?
Written-Out Step by Step Drawing Instructions
- (Step 1) Draw a sideways #3 shape.
- (Step 2) Then draw a letter ‘v’ shape below it to form a heart shape.
- (Step 3-6) Draw #3 shapes for wings.
- (Step 7) Draw a letter ‘U’ shape to finish off the smaller wings.
How do you make colored fire?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
How do you draw fire and smoke?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Flames and Smoke
- Begin by outlining the flames.
- Draw more licking flames, again using curved lines of various lengths.
- Add additional flames to the foreground of your drawing.
- Continue drawing flames using sets of short, curved lines.
How do I make a heart emoji?
Heart symbol on Android Most likely, heart text symbol emoji is in your default keyboard key set. On my Galaxy SIII I can get ♡ and ♥ symbols by pressing  and then [1/3], and on Galaxy Note 4 with Android 5 can get ♡ via [Sym] and then [1/2].
How do I make a circle heart?
Instructions for Making a Heart -Shaped Cake
- Bake a round cake.
- Cut 1/4 from the top.
- Cut the top curve off.
- Flip it over and use it is a guide to cut the bottom curve off of the cake.
- Flip it back over and put it against the bottom with the point down.
- Trim the curves from top points (does not need to be perfect).