How do you draw a husky dog face?
How to Draw a Dog ( Husky )
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the husky’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the upper left side as a guide for the husky dog’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the husky’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
How do you sketch a puppy?
1. How to Sketch a Puppy’s Body
- Draw a messy oval.
- Attach two circles to its front and back.
- Sketch the length and direction of the legs and tail.
- Draw the circular head, about the size of the hips, attached to the top of the torso.
- All the body parts need some thickness.
- Outline the whole body.