How do you draw lips step by step?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.
What color are lips naturally?
The vermillion of the lips — which is the part that most people refer to when talking about the lips — can range in color from very light pink to brown. Unlike the rest of your skin, which is made of multiple cellular layers, your lips are only made up of three to five.
How do you draw smiling lips?
How to Draw a Smile
- Step 1: Draw the Upper Lip. Draw the top line of the upper lip following the Cupid’s bow shape, remembering to curve out at both ends for the corners of the mouth.
- Step 2: Draw the Center Line.
- Step 3: Add the Line for the Bottom Lip.
How do you smile with your mouth closed?
Press your lips firmly together and curl the corners up for a friendly smile, but keep your cheeks relaxed. Your teeth will not show and the smile will not appear forced, but friendly and warm.