How do you draw a moose step by step?
How to Draw a Moose
- Step 1: Draw a kidney-bean shape for the body and two circles for the head and nose.
- Step 2: Sketch the shapes for two legs, and add a thick rectangular shape for the neck.
- Step 3: Draw a small football shape for the tail.
- Step 4: Draw ovals for the eyes and nostrils.
How do you draw a cartoon moose easy?
How to Draw A Cartoon Moose
- First, draw a circle to create the head of your moose.
- Next, add two circles to illustrate the eyes.
- The body and the legs are drawn using rectangles.
- This step is rather easy.
- Now it’s time to work on the outline of your animal!
- The ears are small and should lean towards the ground.
Where do most moose live?
Where they live: Moose are found throughout northern North America. They occur throughout Alaska, Canada, the northeastern United States and as far south as the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. They are generally found in forests near streams, ponds or lakes where there are willows.