How do you draw a realistic nose?
How to draw a nose from the front – 7 easy steps
- Step 1: Start with a circle.
- Step 2: Draw simple guidelines for the nose shape.
- Step 3: Shade around the nose bridge and tip.
- Step 4: Draw the nostrils.
- Step 5: Shade the nostrils.
- Step 6: Shape the nose.
- Step 7: Blend your shading.
What shape should you start with when drawing a nose?
There are a variety of nose shapes, but most noses in drawings begin as a triangle. “Once you have that basic triangle in place, you can do all sorts of other things,” Case says. “ You can give them a hooked nose or make it more rounded or bulbous — but you ‘re starting with the triangle shape.”
How do you make a side nose?
How to draw a nose from the side – 6 steps
- Step 1: Draw two small circles.
- Step 2: Draw the bridge, nose tip and philtrum.
- Step 3: Add the nostril.
- Step 4: Shade the nose.
- Step 5: Highlight prominent areas.
- Step 6: Touch ups.
How do you draw lips easy?
How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw a Triangle. Draw a long isosceles triangle.
- Step 2: Draw a bow.
- Step 3: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 4: Decide on the light direction.
- Step 5: Shade the top and bottom lip.
- Step 6: Add lip wrinkles.
- Step 7: Blend the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Clean up highlights.