How do you draw a parrot step by step?
How To Draw a Parrot
- Step 1: Draw an oval and a circle as guides for the parrot’s body and head.
- Step 2: Connect them with curved lines.
- Step 3: Make a tapering guide for the tail.
- Step 4: Sketch the guides for the feet of the parrot.
- Step 5: Make the curved beak.
- Step 6: Detail the head and neck portions.
How do you draw a easy parrot for kids?
Step 1: First start your parrot by drawing a circle with a space on the left side. This will be the parrot’s head. Step 2: In the open space of the head draw in a pointed beak. Add a circle to the face that connects to the beak, with a smaller circle inside of it for the eye.
What is the Colour of parrot?
The predominant colour of plumage in parrots is green, though most species have some red or another colour in small quantities. Cockatoos, however, are predominately black or white with some red, pink, or yellow.