How do you draw a simple bus?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
What is the Colour of fighter jet?
In the first year of the war, the top colours were dark green and black-green; later, lighter and more greyish colours were used for fighters, though bombers mostly maintained the dark green/black green camouflage.
How do you draw a plane for kids?
- Draw the main fuselage of the plane.
- Draw the vertical section of the tail.
- Draw the horizontal section of the tail.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the gray line inside the wing.
- Draw the two engines.
- Erase the gray lines and draw the windows.
- Fill the sky with clouds.