How do you draw a realistic dragon for beginners?
So, How to Draw a Dragon?
- Step 1: Gather references you can use as model and inspiration.
- Step 2: Start drawing your dummy.
- Step 3: Draw the abdomen and the hips.
- Step 4: Draw the wing closest to the viewer.
- Step 5: Draw the second wing.
- Step 6: Draw the dragon ´s legs.
- Step 7: Draw the tail.
- Step 8: Draw the head.
How do you draw a dragon step by step?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the dragon’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the upper right side of the dragon’s body.
- Step 3: Draw an arc next to the head as a guide for the dragon’s muzzle.
- Step 4: Draw angled lines below the dragon’s body as guides for the legs.
Are dragons real today?
These dragons might not breathe fire or fly, but they are no less awe-inspiring or dangerous than their mythical counterparts. These modern day monsters are the Komodo dragons (Varanus komodoensis) of Indonesia. They live only on the islands of Rinca, Gili Motang, Nusa Kode, Flores, and Komodo.
How do you make a Dragon Eye?
How to Draw a Dragon Eye
- F and 8B pencils were used for this tutorial.
- Sketch in the iris and eyelids.
- Blend over the drawing with a blending stump.
- Erase the highlights in the eye and on the eye lids.
- Go over the iris and the outline of the eye using the 8B pencil.
- Sharpen the dark lines using the F and 8B pencils.