How do I make a ribbon banner?
Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create a Ribbon Banner
- Step 1: Create the middle band of the ribbon banner. In a new layer, create a rectangle using the Rectangular Marquee tool (not the Rectangle tool).
- Step 2: Create the ends of the ribbon banner.
- Step 3: Create the insides of the ribbon banner.
How do I draw a banner?
- Step 1: Draw two parallel lines.
- Step 2: Close off the ends.
- Step 3: Draw two sets of parallel lines coming off the rectangle.
- Step 4: Add the angles edges and close off the shapes.
- Step 5: Add angled connection. And voila! A very simple, straight banner.