How do you draw a simple river?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a River
- To begin, outline one side of the riverbank. Enclose a shape along one side of the paper using a long, curved line.
- Draw the riverbank on the opposite side.
- Detail the riverbank with rocks of various sizes.
- Add the detail of rocks to the opposite riverbank.
How do you draw a river for kids?
How to Draw River Scenery Easy Step by Step for Kids
- Draw three curves first to get the mountains.
- Draw a curve horizontally below.
- Draw two curves down as a river.
- Draw some birds in the air and draw two circles as the sun.
- Finally, simply color it and the beautiful river scenery is finished.