How do you make a snowflake outline?
1. How to Plan a Snowflake
- Draw a vertical line and mark its center.
- Cross the center with two lines.
- Sketch (or imagine, if you want to keep it clearer) a smaller circle in the middle.
- Connect the lines near the center to create a small hexagon.
- Cross each line with a short horizontal line and a dot above it.
Which Colour is snowflake?
Snowflakes are not at all white. They are actually translucent, where light is reflected rather than passed through. Because of the snowflake’s tiny surface, the light scatters in so many directions that it can’t absorb or reflect consistently, and the color comes back as white.
How do you make a 3D snowflake?
- 1Print out the template. Choose from any of these 3D Snowflake templates.
- 2Cut out the template. Cut out the six squares.
- 3Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Cut three slits.
- 6Unfold the paper.
- 7Assemble the snowflake.