How do you draw a simple tree step-by-step?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
- Add details, ground and clouds.
How do you draw a dead tree?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Dead Tree
- Begin by sketching the trunk and roots. Use wavy curved lines for the trunk.
- Begin drawing the first branch. Use a long curved line.
- Continue drawing gnarled branches and twigs.
- Draw another branch diverging from the first.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.