How do you draw sunny skies?
2. Draw a Sunny Sky
- Use a hard pencil to draw a very subtle outline of the sun.
- Tilt the pencil to darken the sky around.
- Blend it as described in the previous section.
- If the blending process distorted the outline of the sun, use the eraser to clean it.
- Use the eraser to ” draw ” the bright parts of the clouds around.
How do you draw dark skies?
How to Draw a Night Sky
- Step 1: Establish the Foreground. Establish the horizon by outlining anything that shows against the sky.
- Step 2: Adding Color to the Sky. Begin glazing color into the sky with black and dark blue.
- Step 3: Darken the Values.
- Step 4: Finishing Touches.
How do you draw a sky at night?
How to Draw the Night Sky Easy Step by Step for Kids
- Draw two curves to get a moon.
- Beside the moon, draw some five-cornered stars.
- Draw the clouds with wavy lines under the moon and stars.
- Keep drawing the wavy lines to make the clouds thicker.
How do you draw an acrylic night sky?
- Step 1: Prep your canvas. Mix blue and white to create an opaque light blue.
- Step 2: Prep your sponges and palette.
- Step 3: Decide your composition.
- Step 4: Add the first layer of color.
- Step 5: Continue adding layers.
- Step 6: Galaxy time!
- Step 7: Shoot for the stars.
- Step 8: Creating silhouettes and reflections.
How do you paint the night sky in Photoshop?
How To Create A Starry Night Sky With Photoshop
- Step 1: Add A New Blank Layer.
- Step 2: Fill The New Layer With Black.
- Step 3: Convert The Layer Into A Smart Object.
- Step 4: Apply The Add Noise Filter.
- Step 5: Apply The Gaussian Blur Filter.
- Step 6: Add A Levels Adjustment Layer.