How do you draw a simple snake head?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Snake Head
- Begin by drawing an oval. This will outline the shape of the snake’s head.
- Outline the snake’s snout.
- Sketch the lower jaw and the bottom of the neck using a long, curved line.
- Use a long, curved line to outline the snake’s eye ridge and the back of the neck.
How do you draw a snake for beginners?
Tutorial 1: snake slithering
- Draw a squiggly line with an oval shape at the end.
- Using the oval shape as a guide, draw the head outline, which is pear shaped.
- Draw two lines that form the body.
- Now continue the left side of the body up and around to the point of the tail.
- Now let’s create the forked tongue.
How do you draw a snake face for kids?
How to Draw a Snake Face – Step-by-Step Tutorial. Step 1: First, draw a narrow oval with one end open, like a broken paper clip. Step 2: Draw a small circle with a vertical line through it for an eye in the middle of the face. Step 3: On the closed upper left side of the face, place a dot for a nostril.
What animal eats snake?
And many, many snake species eat only other snakes. So mostly, birds and other snakes are the most common predators of snakes. The top ten snake killers, in order, are:
- Honey Badger.
- King Cobra.
- Secretary Bird.
- Snake Eagle.