How do you draw a Spinosaurus easy?
- Draw an oval.
- Attach a head shape to the left.
- Draw a tail on the right.
- Attach two legs below.
- Draw an arm and a spine shape.
- Add teeth and an eye to the head.
- Erase all the extra lines that are shown as gray.
- Add a background.
What is the Colour of Spinosaurus?
The body color of the Spinosaurus was a mixture of dark and light gray, a yellowed underbelly, and red splotches around its face, across its back, and at the end of its tail. The sail had blue circles, possibly for attracting the opposite sex.