How do you draw a person quickly?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
Where do I start drawing people?
Hold Off on The Gestures… For Now
- Draw the Head. The first step in drawing an armature is to draw an oval for the head.
- Draw the Face Map. Now, you must define how the head is tipping forward or backward.
- Add the Neck.
- Draw the Torso.
- Add the Hips.
- Draw the Legs.
- Draw the Shoulders and Arms.