How do you draw a zebra with how2drawanimals?
How to Draw a Zebra
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the zebra’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a circle that’s about half the size of the first circle on the upper right side as a guide for the zebra’s head.
- Step 3: Draw a long U-shaped arc on the lower right side of the head as a guide for the zebra’s muzzle.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
How do you draw a zebra with color?
- Draw the torso of the body.
- Add the head above.
- Draw an ear, mane, eye and mouth.
- Draw two side legs.
- Add two far legs.
- Draw a hoof on each leg. Add a tail.
- Start drawing the triangle stripes.
- Finish the triangle stripes. Add a background.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial
- We’ll start by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- A few curved lines are next.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- Next comes the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- Next come the front legs.
- Amd the back legs.
What should I draw easy and cute?
It’s also a great way to express your personality and nurture your creativity. A popular way to do this is the art of doodling – cute drawings that are easy to draw. Flowers drawings
- Floral doodles.
- Hibiscus doodle.
- Cacti doodle.
- Wildflower drawings.
- Tulip doodle.
- Dandelion doodle.
- House Plant doodle.