What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What to fill Easter baskets with?
A few of our favorite Easter basket stuffers include sports gear, puzzle books, modeling clay, and building blocks. Bonus points if you fill their personalized Easter basket with no-mess activities or outdoor crafts since they’ll likely want to start right away.
How do you draw a basket step by step?
Draw 1 curved line from the middle of the oval up and down to the opposite side of the oval. Then, make another curve that’s parallel. Make the distance between them as wide as you’d like the handle to be. If you don’t want your basket to have a handle, you can skip this step.
What do you draw on Easter eggs?
Continue drawing lines all the way down your Easter egg. Color them in whatever color you wish. Traditionally, Easter eggs are pastel colored, like light blues, pinks, purples and greens. Once you’ve gotten your first Easter egg nailed down, repeat the previous steps and try new designs and colors.