How do you draw a bird step by step?
How to Draw Bird Step by Step – Side View
- Step 1 – Bird Body Proportions. Bird body proportions drawing.
- Step 2 – Bird Wing & Tail Proportions. Bird wing and tail proportions drawing.
- Step 3 – Beak & Feet Proportions. Bird beak and feet drawing.
- Step 4 – Eye & Details.
- Step 5 – Feather Proportions.
- Step 6 – Line Drawing.
How do you draw a cute bird for kids?
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the body.
- Finish the bottom of the body.
- Draw a tail.
- Start a scarf (with curved lines!)
- Add wing and scarf ends.
- Start the rim of the hat.
- Finish the hat. Add a large eye.
- Erase lines inside the hat. Add beak and feet.
How do you draw bird eyes?
Drawing Demonstration: A Bird’s Eye
- Draw the basic shape of the eye. In this case, the eye is where I have decided to start the drawing.
- Fill in lower half of pupil.
- Suggest the reflected images.
- Fill in the iris.
- Remove top guideline for pupil.
- Burnish and blend all grades.
- Fill in rest of iris and reflections.