How do you make a simple rice bowl?
If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
- Draw a big oval first. This is the mouth of the bowl.
- Draw a curve at the bottom. Then draw a curve at the bottom as the base.
- Draw short curves in a bowl as rice.
- Draw the handle of a spoon.
- Finally, simply color it and the bowl of delicious rice is done!
What is Taco Bell’s logo?
Each color scheme represents two alphabets and two squares. The logo design featured a blocky wordmark in a flowing or dancing style. This emblem served Taco Bell for about ten years. Taco Bell used the second logo design from 1972 to 1985.
How do you make a simple hamburger?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Burger
- Begin by drawing an oval.
- Draw a long, curved line beneath the oval, connected to it on opposite sides.
- Draw another long, curved line beneath the figure, connected to the patty on opposite sides.
- Draw a large oval intersecting the upper half of the patty.