What can I draw for Christmas?
8 Christmas Drawing Ideas to Get You in the Holiday Spirit
- Snowmen. You don’t need a magic hat to bring Frosty to life — just a pencil and paper.
- Christmas Trees.
- Neighborhood Christmas Decorations.
- Holiday Lights.
- A Cozy Scene.
- A Nutcracker.
- Christmas Ornaments.
- A Holly Wreath.
How do you make a Santa Claus drawing?
Try this easy Santa Claus drawing by following this step by step tutorial. He looks like he’s waiting for a hug!
- Start the hat band.
- Add the face below, leaving space for the beard.
- Draw the beard around the face.
- Add a hat above the band.
- Draw the sleeves with cuffs.
- Add mittens ad belt.
- Finish the suit below the belt.
How do you draw a Christmas tree with color?
- Draw a rectangle about 4-inches wide by 6-inches high.
- With a dark colored pencil, draw branches that follow the shape of the triangle.
- And the needles (the flat leaves) on the branches.
- Draw ornaments in circles and ovals on the branches.
- Add green color to the branches and brown color to the tree trunk.