How do you draw a cup of coffee?
How to draw a cup of coffee
- Mark the general proportions of the cup.
- Draw two ovals for the edges of the cup and a plate.
- Inside the upper oval, outline a smaller one.
- Add the bottom of the cup.
- Draw the shapes of the handle and the cup bottom.
- Outline the rear side of the handle and the coffee level.
How do you draw an ACUP?
How to Draw a Cup Step by Step
- Step 1 – Sketch the Basic Shape of the Cup. Cup proportions sketch.
- Step 2 – Draw the Base of the Cup. Cup base sketch.
- Step 3 – Draw the Top & Bottom Shapes of the Cup.
- Step 4 – Sketch the Proportions of the Handle.
- Step 5 – Clean up the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Shade the Cup.