What does it mean when a dog’s back legs give out?
One possible reason your dog might be showing signs of back leg weakness is due to an inherited condition. If he is having a hard time walking, or he is staggering and wobbling on his feet, this back leg weakness may be a result of muscle atrophy, pain, or nerve damage.
How do you draw an elephant diagram?
How to draw an elephant
- Step 1: Begin by drawing a large oval for the elephant’s body and then add a smaller circle for the head.
- Step 2: Now draw two long, curving lines, coming down from the head for the trunk.
- Step 3: Draw a tusk coming from the bottom of your elephant’s head, curving across the trunk.
How do you draw pet portraits?
- Get the initial drawing right. Don’t press too hard when creating your initial sketch.
- Start adding the tone. You can add tone across the whole portrait at once, or do it an area at a time.
- Get the eyes right.
- Move on to the ears.
- Build darker tones.
- Tackle the fur.
- Shade the dog’s face.
- Draw a wet nose.
How do I draw legs?
Begin fleshing out the leg. Draw a long, curved line from the tip of the trapezoid, to the knee circle, and to the ankle circle. This outlines the front of the leg. Then, draw another long, curved line from the middle of the trapezoid, to the knee, to the ankle, outlining the back of the leg.