How do you draw realistic ears for beginners?
How to draw an ear from the front
- Step 1: Draw an Ear Shape.
- Step 2: Draw a Large Hook Shape.
- Step 3: Add the Tragus.
- Step 4: Create a Large Fold.
- Step 5: Add a Small Hook Shape.
- Use the shadow lining technique to draw a curve in the center of the ear.
- Step 7: Prepare to Shade.
- Step 8: Add the Darkest Shadows.
Where do Ears draw?
But it is crucial to remember that the ears are on a different plane of the head than the others. While the eyes, nose, and mouth are on the front of the head, the ears are clearly on the side.
How do you make anime ears?
Anime ears tend to be drawn lower down on the head than real ears. One way to place anime ears on the head is to first draw a horizontal line through the middle of the head and then to draw another horizontal line between that line and the chin. Draw the ears between these two lines.
How do you draw a human ear easy?
Learning how to draw an ear is is a lot easier when you learn to simplify it’s complex shapes like the example image below. How to draw an ear – 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Draw the shape of an ear.
- Step 2: Draw the bumps and folds.
- Step 3: Shading preparation.
- Step 4: Shade the darkest areas.
- Step 5: Add mid tones and light tones.