How do you make an easy elephant for kids?
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
What Colours are elephants?
The natural color of Elephant is Greyish Black. Dark grey or you can say that grey and black combination is the natural color of the Elephant. Elephants also appear to the same color as of the soil. But mostly Elephants in the forests and in the Zoo’s are of Greyish Black color because of their nature.
What is the elephant tattoo?
Generally speaking, an elephant tattoo depicts prosperity and good luck. But because of its role in nature, it also embodies power, strength, dignity and longevity. With all of these meanings, elephant tattoos became more known because of its portrayal of family ties and ancestral lines.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.