How do you make cartoon eyes not creepy?
Here are a few ideas:
- Shade small pupils into the center of the ovals.
- Draw and shade large pupils that fill the bottoms of the ovals.
- Draw the pupils on the inside of each oval, making the character look cross-eyed.
- Leave a small spot of the pupil unshaded to hint at the glint that often appears on human eyeballs in light.
How can I make my eyes less creepy?
Just cut above her eyes, move it up and give her more forehead. I would try adding a small bit of light on the eyes to give an indication of where the light is hitting them since they are round. That’s why they look dead right now.
Why do I draw eyes all the time?
Doodling eyes represents the inner personality of the person drawing them. If you draw large eyes, you have an outgoing personality. Staring eyes demonstrate the feeling of being watched. Closing eyes might indicate the refusal to look within.
How do you draw Chinese eyes cartoon?
How to Draw Asian Eyes
- Step 1: Draw a Circle. Start by drawing a faint circle.
- Step 2: Pick an Angle. Eyes can slant in a variety of ways.
- Step 3: Draw the Inner Corner of the Eye.
- Step 4: Draw the Top Lid.
- Step 5: Draw the Bottom Lid.
- Step 6: Add a Crease.
- Step 7: Erase Outlines.
- Step 8: Add Some Details.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.