How do you draw fire color?
How to draw fire in colored pencil
- Begin by outlining the shape of the flames with an intermediate color, such as an orange.
- Using the same color as in Step 1, begin to block in little bits of orange as you can see above.
- Next, use a yellow colored pencil to paint the whole fire and blend it with the orange sections.
How do you draw a realistic fire with a pencil?
1. How to Draw a Candle Flame
- Sketch a candle using the hard pencil.
- Draw the outline of the flame.
- Add some space on the sides—this will be the glow around the flame.
- Tilt your pencil and draw all around the candle and the flame.
- Take your blending tool and drag it all around the area to make it smooth.
What color pencils make fire?
The basic colors that are required in it are yellow, orange, red and black. So, you need to keep all these color pencils with you. All the pencils need to be sharpened well so that you can draw realistic fire.
How do you draw realistic eyes?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.