How do you draw a simple fox?
- Draw the head.
- Add a small circle nose.
- Draw two brow lines as shown.
- Add two circle eyes.
- Draw the body shape.
- Add L shaped front legs.
- Draw the belly line around them.
- Add a tail and grass line.
How do you draw a small fox easy?
Step by Step Fox Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an “valley” with a slightly triangular feel to it.
- Draw an arch.
- Draw to arches withing the head.
- Draw ears and facial features – eyes and nose/snout.
- Draw the shape bellow the head – almost like you would draw a heart, just without the top.
- Draw two legs.