How do you draw good hair for beginners?
1. How to Draw Long, Straight Hair
- Start by adding some volume around the head.
- Draw the parting in your chosen place.
- Draw the outline of the hair around the face.
- Draw the direction of the hair gently flowing down over the shoulders.
- As I’ve mentioned before, hair doesn’t lie flat on the scalp.
What is the easiest thing to draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
Should I learn to draw or paint first?
All this is not to say that one cannot paint without learning to draw; but the best approach to develop your skills as an artist is to learn to draw first and then build on your skills by learning how to paint.