- 1 Where do you make drawing in paint answer?
- 2 Can you save a drawing in paint?
- 3 What is drawing area in paint?
- 4 Which tool is used to draw a straight line?
- 5 Which tool is used to save a drawing in one word?
- 6 Which tool is used to erase the drawing?
- 7 Which tool do we use to fill in Colour?
- 8 Which do you make drawing in paint?
- 9 How do you save a drawing?
- 10 What do we need to save a drawing for the first time?
- 11 Which tool is used to draw freehand?
- 12 Which area is used for drawing?
- 13 Which is the drawing area?
Where do you make drawing in paint answer?
Drawing area is the blank area where you can draw and paint. Ribbon contains different groups and each group contains different tools.
Can you save a drawing in paint?
Step 1: Save Your Paint Picture Once your drawing is complete, click on FILE then click on SAVE.
What is drawing area in paint?
A drawing area is a rectangular area that supports drawing into, receiving input from (mouse clicks, mouse motion and keypresses) and redisplay requests from X. You can draw any sort of graphics into a drawing area as well as perform various types of interaction with mouse and keyboard input.
Which tool is used to draw a straight line?
Answer: Answer:Ruler is used to draw straight line.
Which tool is used to save a drawing in one word?
On your computer, go to Google Keep. At the top, click New note with drawing ￼. To start drawing, click and drag in the drawing area. To save the drawing, click Back ￼.
Which tool is used to erase the drawing?
The Eraser Tool is used in concert with the Drawing and Painting Tools to obtain final, usable art. As the name implies, the Eraser Tool is primarily used for erasing.
Which tool do we use to fill in Colour?
the paint bucket is used to fill an area with single specific color or hue. position the cursor over the area to be filled and click with the left mouse button to fill with the primary color.
Which do you make drawing in paint?
Click the Start button, type paint, and click Paint in the search results. The Paint window opens. Maximize the window, if it isn’t already. Click and drag your mouse over the white canvas to draw a black squiggle using the default brush and color; then release the mouse button.
How do you save a drawing?
- Open a drawing to save.
- Click File > Save As > Export. The Export Setup dashboard opens.
- Select TIFF in the Configure group.
- Click Export. The Save a Copy dialog box opens.
- Under New file name, type the required new file name.
- From the Type list, select TIFF.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes when prompted. The file is created.
What do we need to save a drawing for the first time?
Answer. Explanation: Just type in a name (no extension) and then
Which tool is used to draw freehand?
pencil tool is used to draw free hand drawing in computer.
Which area is used for drawing?
The drawing Area of the Paint screen is what we use, to draw pictures.
Which is the drawing area?
The drawing area is basically the area on your page that has pattern on it. Strokes written on a page always belong to the drawing area.