How do you draw a realistic pupil?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
What colors are irises?
Iris is an ambiguous color term, usually referring to shades ranging from blue-violet to violet. However, in certain applications, it has been applied to an even wider array of colors, including pale blue, mauve, pink, and even yellow (the color of the inner part of the iris flower).
What is Iris mean?
Means “rainbow” in Greek. Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow, also serving as a messenger to the gods. This name can also be given in reference to the word (which derives from the same Greek source) for the iris flower or the coloured part of the eye.
How do you paint blue irises?
Blue Iris DIY Paint
- Clean & Dry object to be painted.
- Remove lid & stir thoroughly. ( Sometimes you don’t even need to stir our paint!
- Apply one coat & allow to dry. (
- Apply second coat, if needed.
- Allow second coat to dry.
- Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
- DO NOT FREEZE!
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you draw real lips?
How to Draw Lips in the Frontal View
- Draw a vertical line – this will be the middle of the lips.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.