How do you draw anime water?
How to Draw a Anime Water?
- Pick your base colour. You can also do greens/reds etc.
- Gradient light to dark (subtle) Add a different hue at the bottom too!
- 3- Multiply layer, add water ripples. Draw in some subtle lines in the water.
- Overlay with secondary colour.
- Luminosity some water lines.
- Optional reflection.
How do you make a simple raindrop?
Sketch an oblong shape, with the one end pointing down to the direction of the rainfall. Sketch the pointed tail of the raindrop pointing to the opposite end of the oblong. Draw an outline over the shape of the raindrop and erase the sketch marks. Fill and paint over the shape with white.
How do you draw realistically for beginners?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.