How do you draw a simple minion?
- Draw two touching circles.
- Draw the top of the body.
- Draw the bottom of the body.
- Add glasses and hair.
- Draw the mouth and start the overalls.
- Finish the bib and straps.
- Start two arms.
- Add gloves and feet. Draw a grassy background.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
How does a minion look?
Minions are a species of tiny yellow henchmen; they look like unusually dressed Mike and Ike candies. They’re earnestly driven by the desire to serve an evil boss, though they often screw up because they’re selfish, easily distracted, and generally inept.