How do you draw a wave step by step?
5 Steps: How to Draw a Wave
- Draw the crest. The first step in drawing a wave is to draw the crest.
- Draw the barrel. Add “C” shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.
- Add your own style.
How do you make waves?
Prepare Your Hair
- Address Any Issues With Your Scalp. A healthy scalp is a prerequisite to getting 360 waves, which is why you need to make sure your hair and scalp are in optimal condition.
- Get A Haircut.
- Be Ready To Commit.
- Use A Wave Shampoo.
- Brush Your Hair.
- Put On A Durag.
- Keep Brushing.
How do you draw a really good wave?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
How do you draw anime water?
How to Draw a Anime Water?
- Pick your base colour. You can also do greens/reds etc.
- Gradient light to dark (subtle) Add a different hue at the bottom too!
- 3- Multiply layer, add water ripples. Draw in some subtle lines in the water.
- Overlay with secondary colour.
- Luminosity some water lines.
- Optional reflection.