How do you draw cartoon characters?
To reinforce what I said throughout the tutorial, let’s remember the proper steps for how to draw a cartoon face:
- Make a circle that will represent the skull of our character.
- Set the direction in which your character will be looking and draw the guidelines.
- Make the outline of the eyes in an oval shape.
How do you draw Elsa easy for beginners?
How to Draw Elsa ( Frozen )
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: Start by drawing a circle near the top half of the page.
- Step 2: Under the circle, draw an arc similar to the letter U as a guide for the lower part of Elsa’s head (her jaw and chin).
How do you draw frozen 2 step by step?
Step 2: Draw a small arc under the head as a guide for the jaw and chin. Don’t draw the arc too low, or Elsa will end up with a big chin. The shape should be wide at the top and a bit pointy at the bottom. Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head, one horizontal and one vertical.