How do you draw an anime jawline?
How to Draw Anime
- First outline a circle.
- Extend the bottom of the circle to make a jawline.
- Draw the eyes at the horizontal line.
- Now that you have the face, go on to the hair.
- Your anime portrait is now ready for finish.
- If you want to continue and draw the whole body, make sure it is proportionate to the head.
How do you draw a woman’s head on the side?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.
How do you draw anime characters?
Face Proportions for an Anime Character
- Eyes – draw a horizontal line directly through the middle of the head and draw the eyes below that line (far enough apart that you can fit another eye between them)
- Ears – make a second horizontal line between the halfway line and the chin and draw the ears between those two lines.